Tungsten Carbide CNC Inserts
One professional manufacturer of Tungsten Carbide CNC inserts
Tungsten Carbide Cutting Insert with different shapes and material for different cutting purpose and with high wear impact resistance which is a good substitution of ceramic insert, coating insert and alloy insert. It is suitable for hot process composite material for surface refurbishing and making capable to provide comprehensive coatings to enhance the wear resistance, thermal resistance, corrosion resistance and impact resistance of protect surface and special coatings of sealing, insulation and super-conduction
13 years production experience,
1. We, JINGGONG CARBIDE, promise you the 100% raw material.
2. We, JINGGONG CARBIDE, quotation your order with 24 hours
3. We, JINGGONG CARBIDE , accept your order as per your requirements
1. 100% raw material.
2. Sintered in HIP Furnace
3. Size standard as per your requirements
4. Professional suggestion on products
5. Feedback within 24 hours
6. ISO9001: 2008 certificate.
7. Fully adopted in advance technology and equipment.
8. Professional manufacture for tungsten carbide items with 20 years experience.
9. Fully adopted in advance technology and equipment.
10. Quality Control System and strict inspection.
ALSO, we warmly welcome you and your drawing papers.
- Zhuzhou Jinggong Cemented Carbide Co., Ltd.
- Audited Supplier
- Hunan, China
- Business Type: Manufacturer & Trading Company
- Main Products: Carbide Saw Tips, Tungsten Carbide Tips, Carbide Inserts, Cemented Carbide Brazed Tips, Cemented Carbide, Carbide Cutting Tips, Tungsten Carbide Buttons, Tungsten Carbide Bars, Carbide Mining Tips, Tungsten Carbide Dies
- OEM/ODM Service: Yes
- carbide woodworking tools
- tungsten carbide inserts
- carbide seal rings / rolls
- carbide wear parts
- carbide indexable inserts
- carbide CNC blades
- carbide pins (tyrenails)
- carbide blanks (plates)
- carbide brazed tips
- carbide mining tips / inserts
- carbide drawing dies
- carbide cold heading dies
- carbide rods
- carbide strips (bars)
- carbide saw tips
- Carbide discs
- carbide balls